- For our Multichampion Horsebo Quiet a Lady's third litter we have chosen a male that we have known since he was a little baby and became best in group at the intern. show in BCN . That this fantastic first show result was not a coincident, he has proven again and again in the show ring , he is still young , off cours already Irish Champion and only one CACS from beeing Spanish .Also his full 3 generation pedigree is spectaculare with a Grand Champion and a World Winner in the lines in addition to several other national champions .
------------ VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0-QrCypSJg ------
As an extra bonus to his exceptionel good looks he also posses sone of the best caracters we have seen in a BBS - calm , sociable friendly and at ease in all situations
We have high hopes for this litter and are expecting stunning , close to the standard puppies both in caracter and looks
--------- LADY IS ON HEAT AND WILL BE MATED 1/3 AND 5 OF JAN ----------
----------- 5 PUPPES ARE BORN 4 MALES AND ! FEMALE ---------
------------------ TWO SHOWMALES ARE LOOKING FOR NEW HOMES -------
.------------- VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcGni2t-x6A -------
- Should this litter be of any interest to you please do not hesitate to contact us for further info .
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
tlf : 0034 6 66 13 8 05 ( after 18.00 )
.All our puppies are sold with the following :
1 : European petpassport ( vaccinated and treated againt in- and external parasits)
2 : Extensive health certificat ( certified by a vet. specialist)
3 : ID card ( chipped)
4 : Registred at the SCC ( french kennelclub) for an export pedigree
5 : Puppy pack ( food ,bowl , good advice book etc)
6 : The result of their individual puppy test and an individual ï¿½valuation with good advice for the new owner ( certified by a specialist in dog behaviour)
- We have several years of experience selling and transporting puppies all over the world and we are more than happy to assist if required
.------------------ IMPORTANT -----------IMPORTANT -------------------
- We are an FCI kennel meaning we respect the FCI circulaire 07/77:
White Swiss Shepherd Dog (WSSD, 347)
As the responsible country for the breed standard White Swiss Shepherd Dog (WSSD, standard 347), the SKG informs us of their concern regarding the current situation as far as the breeding of this breed and the issuing of pedigrees by some FCI member countries are concerned. We share their concern and observe that even after the recognition of the White Swiss Shepherd Dog (WSSD, standard 347) on 01.01.2003 (date of the official recognition), matings with non-purebred subjects (3 generations) from this breed continue to take place or that white German Shepherd Dogs with one or more coloured ancestor(s) are re-registered as WSSD.
We remind all FCI member organisations and contract partners that they have to comply with the following :
1. White Swiss Shepherd Dogs (347) CANNOT be mated with white German Shepherd Dogs (GSD, standard 166) since they are two distinct breeds with different breed standards. In order to guarantee that both breeds are correctly separated, it is also important to respect what follows :
2. WSSD cannot be entered in the studbooks of this very breed if a part or all their ancestors (3 generations) were still registered, after 01.01.2003, as white German Shepherd Dogs.
3. It is not allowed to re-register as a WSSD (347) a dog which was registered as a white German Shepherd Dog (166) after 01.01.2003.
4. An accidental white German Shepherd Dogs (white puppy in a litter of German Shepherd Dogs) with one or more coloured ancestor(s) cannot be used for breeding as a WSSD nor can it be re-registered as a WSSD.